This photograph is of the original Miller’s House prior to the second floor addition and gambrel roof that was added in 1878. The house was built in 1845, and was included in the original land grant at the founding of the St. Paul’s School.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Miller's House
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Original Miller’s House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.