Miller’s House from below the dam

 

A view of Miller’s House from below the dam – taken after the addition of the second level in 1878 and prior to being moved in 1892 to its present location on Dunbarton Road.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Miller’s House from below the dam." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 20 Aug. 2019.