E. Spanhoofd at Miller’s House

 

This photograph shows faculty member Edward Spanhoofd standing in front of Miller’s House. Spanhoofd taught at St. Paul’s School from 1880 – 1929.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"E. Spanhoofd at Miller’s House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 19 May 2019.