This photograph shows faculty member Lewis Henry Paddock standing in front of Miller’s House. Lewis Henry Paddock, identified as “L. H. P”, was a member of the faculty from 1889-91.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Persons: Paddock, Lewis Henry
Building: Miller's House
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"L. H. P. Near Miller’s House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.