Drumm Cottage – Side View

 

This photograph shows the Drumm Cottage from the left side of the building. It was built in 1894 and belonged to Rev. T. J. Drumm. It was given to School in 1911 and used as faculty housing.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Drumm Cottage – Side View." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 July 2024.