A photograph of grounds work being completed behind the Old Gymnasium circa 1916. The photograph shows the area currently occupied by the Ohrstrom Library terrace. The pathway shown is the Long Path under construction.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Time Frame: 1910s
Rectorship: 1911-1938: Fourth Rector Drury Years
Collection: 0005 - Photographs: Other Personal Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Fill Back of Gym." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.