This photograph of the New Chapel was taken between 1888 and 1894, prior to the completion of the tower.
"The New Chapel" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. "The New Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.