This photograph shows the New Chapel looking toward the chancel. This early interior view shows the sanctuary prior to the addition of the reredos in 1894, and the expansion of 1928.
"Interior of the New Chapel" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. "Interior of the New Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 27 Apr. 2017.