According to the School published pamphlet, The Chapel of Saint Peter and Saint Paul (pg.12):
The revolving lectern, with separate desks for Old and New Testaments, belongs to the original chapel.
Candlesticks were added to the sides of the lectern in 1922.
"Lectern: Front View" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. "Lectern: Front View." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.