This view of the New Chapel, dated 1892, shows the sanctuary end of the chapel. This is the section of the chapel that was expanded in 1928. This view provides a good vantage point for comparison to the current layout, and how that change affected the overall appearance of the exterior design.
To the right of the Chapel the original Racquet Courts can be seen through the trees. To the left, a small section of the Big Study is also visible.
"The New Chapel: View from the East" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Date Created: 1892
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. 1892. "The New Chapel: View from the East." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Apr. 2017.