An undated photograph of the dining room located in the School, built in 1880 and torn down in 1929. The School was located in the center of the St. Paul’s School grounds near the present Schoolhouse.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: The School
Time Frame: 1890s
Rectorship: 1895-1906: Second Rector J. H. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"School Dining Room." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.