An early photograph of Dr. Shattuck’s House – the location of the original School. The building was struck by lightning and burned on July 21, 1878. This photo shows the view from the intersection of Library and Rectory Road (the original Dunbarton Road).
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Old School." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Apr. 2017.