The School and the Chapel

 

An early photograph of Dr. Shattuck’s House – the location of the original School – which burned on July 21, 1878.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"The School and the Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Aug. 2019.