This photograph is identified as the Bicycle Club of 1888, with a number of bicycles, in front of the entrance to the Miller’s House. The date of this photograph locates the Miller’s House at its original location, the current location of Sheldon Library, prior to the move of 1892. Godfrey Malbone Brinley, Form of 1884, is identified as the president of the Bicycle Club, and as being seated in the center of the photograph.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Persons: Brinley, Godfrey Malbone
Building: Miller's House
Form Year: 1884
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Date Created: 1888
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
1888. "Bicycle Club 1888." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.