Drumm Cottage

 

This photograph shows the Drumm Cottage from the front. It was built in 1894 and belonged to Rev. T. J. Drumm. It was given to School in 1911 and used as faculty housing.



Browse similar entries using these tags:



Additional Information:

Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.

"Drumm Cottage." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 17 Jan. 2022.