This early interior view shows the antechapel prior to the addition of the west door in 1928, which is now located behind the baptismal font in this photograph.
"Antechapel with Baptismal Font" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
This item is part of: The Drury Albums
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Antechapel with Baptismal Font." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.