This photograph features the Rector’s stall located just inside the choir area of the Chapel and shows the stall armrest prior to the addition of the pelican carving done by J. Gregory Wiggins in the early 1930s.
"Rector’s Stall: New Chapel" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. "Rector’s Stall: New Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.