This photograph shows the baptismal font in its original position in the antechapel prior to the addition of the west door in 1928. Currently it is located in the chantry, between the two Alumni Clergy panels.
"Baptismal Font" is part of the following exhibit(s):
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
Kimball. "Baptismal Font." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.