This photograph, taken in 1891, shows the altar in the New Chapel as it originally appeared, prior to the addition of the reredos in 1894.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Date Created: 1891
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
1891. "Altar: New Chapel." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 24 Mar. 2017.