This photograph, dated 1895, shows a dozen students dressed in vests and hats posing in a line in front of the original Upper School that was built in 1871 and torn down in 1962.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Old Upper School
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: F. A. Dow
Date Created: 1895
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
F. A. Dow. 1895. "Upper School Dormitory 1895." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 29 Apr. 2017.