The Miller’s House in its current location on the New Dunbarton Road. It was moved to this location in 1892 from its previous location on Library Road across from the dam where Sheldon is currently located.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Miller's House
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
"Miller’s House." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.