A stereoscopic view card that features the original Miller’s House, taken before the 1878 addition of the second floor with a gambrel roof. This photograph was taken from a position below the dam on Turkey Brook – the location of Miller’s House is the current location of Sheldon.
Browse similar entries using these tags:
Building: Miller's House
Rectorship: 1856-1895: First Rector H. A. Coit Years
Creator: W. G. C. Kimball
Collection: 0001 - Photographs: General Collection
Click HERE for detailed copyright information about this item.
W. G. C. Kimball. "The Mill-Dam." St. Paul's School. Ohrstrom Library Digital Archives. Web. 23 Mar. 2017.